About Kyle Hunt
The Back Story
In 2008, with young kids, a crummy economy and not much money in the bank, Kyle decided to leave a nice job and start his own business.
Kyle saw a big need for a proven, practical and effective approach to sales and marketing for remodelers and decided to fill the gap.
Kyle's remodeling clients typically focus on selling kitchen, bathroom, and addition projects who are seeking to increase their profits while shrinking the number of hours they work and the stress they carry. Time and again Kyle's training and mentoring is able to deliver those results. As a community of remodelers, we are stronger together.
Building a Community
Since 2008, Kyle has worked closely with remodelers in the USA and Canada. He writes regularly for Remodeling Magazine and NARI, along with other industry publications, and has been a featured speaker at IBS, the national Remodeling Show, and numerous HBAs. For many years before starting Remodelers On The Rise, Kyle helped manage a remodeling company in Michigan. There he led the company and four bath and kitchen designers to double-digit growth in revenue and profits by improving their systems and processes. Kyle can help you do the same.
A little bit more about Kyle’s personal side of life:
- Married to his high school sweetheart.
- Kyle has four not-so-little ones (Thomas, Piper, Calvin & Annie.)
- Loves to play golf and is a big Detroit Tigers fan.
- Is a lifelong Michigan resident – loves this state and all it offers (Go Blue!)
- Believes the Apostles’ Creed.
- Born to be an Entrepreneur. It’s in his blood.